FLY IN WITH YOUR PRIVATE AIRCRAFT
PRIVATE AND PREFERRED
The Costa Esmeralda Airport has opened access to Nicaragua's beloved Pacific Coast from anywhere in the world. Prior to entering Nicaragua with a private aircraft, there are specific requirements that must be met and verified. There are two options for ensuring that you have met all the requirements and these are detailed below. Additionally, please refer to the chart of fees that must be paid once you have landed at Aeropuerto Costa Esmeralda.
*Kindly note that due to government restrictions, Aeropuerto Costa Esmeralda is not able to process international waste.
Allow our private flight concierge to take care of all the details and processes for entering Nicaragua with your private aircraft at Aeropuerto Costa Esmeralda. To book this service, kindly contact Alex Cuadra at email@example.com.
Follow the instructions below to meet the requirements for entry into Nicaragua with your private aircraft.
1. Letter of request submitted to Captain Carlos Salazar, General Director, signed and stamped by an official of the company.
2. Operator’s Name.
3. Type and brand of the Aircraft.
4. Copies of Certificates of Registration and Airworthiness of the Aircraft.
5. Copies of Crew Licenses and Medical Certificates.
6. Date and time of arrival and departure of the Airport in question.
7. Points of embarkation or disembarkation abroad, as the case may be, of passengers and cargo, and their respective authorizations from those States.
8. Purpose of flight and number of passengers; nature and amount of cargo.
9. Passengers list with copies of their passports.
10. Charterer’s name, address, and commerce, if any.
11. Letter from charterer and/or institution, indicating flight request (if applicable).
12. Copy of insurance policy showing coverage, within our territory.
13. Copy of AOC, issued by the country of registration, demonstrating that the aircraft is duly authorized to the requesting operator.
14. Payment of the 100.00-dollar fee; corresponding to this Authorization for Flight.